Monday, March 3, 2008

My Date With the Needle

So DH and I decided that I should do the injection myself last night. It took a few minutes and lots of deep breathing but I finally managed to get the needle in. I would have been totally fine with the whole thing if I didn't have to watch the needle going in. For some reason, that's what gets to me every time. Even thinking about it makes my stomach jump!

I went in to the RE's office this morning for blood work and you'd never have known I'd injected myself the night before -- I couldn't watch the nurse inserting the needle there either. So silly!

Since I'm well on my way to becoming a human pincushion, I decided to keep track of the number of times I get stuck this cycle and I'll post updates here periodically.

Needle count since 3/1: 4 (2 @ RE's offrice for bloodwork, 2 @ Bravelle shots at home)

No comments: