Saturday, March 29, 2008

22 Hours and Counting

That's right, 22 hours from now I will POAS and hopefully get the BFP I've been dreaming of. Literally. Last night I had my first ever dream that I was pregnant. In the dream, I was throwing a bake sale with a friend of mine for some odd reason and she started telling my co-workers I was pregnant even though I had just tested positive. I kept trying to tell her that it was too early. I know a lot of people say they had a BFP dream right before getting one, so hopefully, this is a good sign!

I spent yesterday on an emotional roller coaster, feeling sure of a BFP one minute, then doing a complete 180 thinking AF was on her way. Since then, I've had a few more symptoms but who knows what they mean. I got really emotional yesterday at work and actually teared up. I've also been craving red meat, feeling some weird cramping (not where I usually get AF cramps), peeing a lot, getting hungry right after eating and drinking a ton of water. These signs could mean nothing. But they could also mean absolutely everything. All I know is that this time tomorrow, I'll either be overjoyed or devastated. And I think I'm prepared for either.

UPDATE: It's 6:23 pm (roughly 13 hours until P-Day, as I'm now calling it) and I swear I have menstrual cramps. Since AF would normally be arriving the day after tomorrow, they're right on schedule and I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing a stark white stick tomorrow morning. We're heading out to dinner with some friends and I'll definitely be indulging in some alcoholic beverages. Might as well. The old saying is drink 'til it's pink and my guess is, I won't be seeing pink for quite a while.

No comments: