Thursday, October 2, 2008

Playing Dress Up

While I was shopping before they were born, I saw so many cute Halloween costumes for newborns but I never imagined the girls would be here by October 31st. But since Gabrielle and Alaina decided to make an early arrival, I think dressing up is in order!

I found these adorable little costumes that are perfect for preemies in the NICU -- they're hats with bibs so they won't interfere with any of the wires the girls have on -- but I can't decide which ones to choose. That's where you come in! The six options are below and there's a poll to the left of this post where you can cast your votes for the two costumes you think we should get for Gabrielle and Alaina. Can't wait to see which ones win!

Ladybug:

Bumblebee:

Ghost:

Pumpkin:

Alien:

Cat:




No comments: