Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm back!

I don't know where the time has gone! It seems like just yesterday I was posting our first ultrasound pictures and now here I am starting my third trimester. Crazy!

I'm 27 weeks and 3 days today. We had a growth scan last week and the girls are measuring right on target. Baby A is 2 pounds and Baby B is 2 pounds 3 ounces. We got a great 4D picture of Baby B ans she is the spitting image of DH -- same lips, same nose and everything. She's adorable!

We couldn't get a shot of what Baby A looks like because Baby B was kicking her in the head so she was hiding her face. I'm hoping she's got at least a little bit of me in her!
The bad news at the growth scan was that my cervix seems to shortening. I have to go back next week for another cervix check. I was feeling great up until last week and now all of the extra weight is starting to take its toll on me. My back hurts all the time and my feet are pretty swollen. I just bought a back support brace that I'll start wearing and when I'm not at work, I pretty much park myself on the couch with my feet up. I'm hoping I can hold off on bed rest for at least a few more weeks.

No comments: