Monday, April 7, 2008

The Real Life 24

Our first ultrasound is tomorrow morning and let me tell you, it feels like 100 years from now. It's been 8 days since we got our first positive HPT and almost a week since my beta came back to confirm the BFP. Since then, there hasn't been any new news about TVB. Most TTCers have had at least three betas by now and know their pregnancies are progressing but all I know is I was pregnant last Tuesday. I'm constantly analyzing symptoms (could that cramp mean it's an ectopic, if my boobs are less sore does that mean I'm not pregnant anymore, etc.) so I am ready for some news about how TVB's developing.

Meanwhile, DH and I spent the weekend looking at nursery furniture and reading pregnancy books. TVB is already real to us and I don't think we'll be able to bear it if the news we get tomorrow is bad. And the roller coaster begins again....

No comments: