Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First Ultrasound Results

I can't even tell you how nervous I was this morning. I was so convinced t was going to be bad news that I had to constantly remind myself to think good thoughts. So what did we see? Immediately, the ultrasound showed one sac and DH and were so relieved. But then the doctor shocked us when he said he saw another one. Sure enough, there are two sacs and we're expecting twins! Take a look for yourself.



I had two mature eggs when we triggered, one on each side, and it looks like they DH's swimmers found both targets! Even though we knew there was a chance of twins, we were completely surprised this morning but we're so excited. We've always wanted two kids so this just speeds the process up a little bit. I go back for another ultrasound next week and hopefully we'll be able to see the embryos then. I know we still have a long road ahead of us and we may end up with a singleton, but for now, I'm just happy to be pregnant for sure!

2 comments:

Jamee said...

Congratulations on twins!!!

Jill said...

Wow! Congrats x 2!!!